Blowing Away!


I visited some friends in SF for happy hour after work today. It was sure a windy day and I didn't feel like making my hair cooperate. So cropping is the best solution!

Outfit:
I picked up this navy wool skirt at a local consignment store. I'm going to get the hem taken up ~ 1"- it was my first time wearing this skirt.

The jacket was on super-sale at LOFT. I love this jacket because it also goes great with jeans.

The shoes and jacket are from Target. I would highly recommend nude/taupe heels- they match everything!

SHOP: Skirt: thrifted/ jacket: LOFT/ Shoes & shirt: Target/ Brooch: UO/ Pearls: Nordstrom Rack


Brought to you by Beso.com

1 comment:

  1. nice top and blazer!

    http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...