No outfit today, but...

...I did wear clothes. Had I taken pictures, they would be more suited for Peopleofwalmart.com than here. So I decided to spare you the agony. *you're welcome*

Since I stain/water treated four pairs of my shoes today, I decided to do a photoshoot. My love for colored shoes and brooches is fairly new and I can say it's helped add another dimension to my wardrobe.

On their own, there's no denying these shoes provide a pop of color (not so much the taupe pair).



By no coincidence do I have matching brooches. I add these to my sweater, hair, string of pearls, and even handbag.




In addition to the brooches, I also have a 3rd accessory in the same color family. Nothing has to match exactly, since monochromatic is hot right now. I most likely will not wear ALL 3 pieces together, but I prefer to have options when accessorizing.

Thanks for checking out my accessories. Are you big on color coordinating accessories or is it just too much matching for you?

SHOP [ red + yellow + mint pumps: UO/ yellow belt (similar) + taupe pumps (similar): Target / red belt (similar): GAP factory / brooches + mint necklace (similar): LOFT ]







Brought to you by Beso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...