Olive & Stripes

I haven't worn olive since high school- back when olive cargo pants were in style :)

I'm pretty happy with my latest attempt at olive. I find owning at least 4 striped shirts in all different varieties gives so much versatility to my wardrobe. I have a few more olive pieces to reveal, so let's see how I do!

The belt was on sale for $5.99 at Urban Outfitters- I love the double wrap style. The necklace was also on clearance for $9.99, but luckily cluster bibs are in style right now, so they shouldn't be hard to find. Skinny jeans are not friends of mine, so I always turn to these handy-trusty straight leg jeans from H&M. They look skinny on me without looking painted on.







SHOP [ Brooch (similar)- LOFT, belt similar- UO, shirt- jcrew, cardigan (similar)- jcrew, necklace similar- UO, jeans- H&M 2007, shoes similar- Target ]

Is there a color you never seem to wear for no particular reason at all? What color and do you have posts to share?


Brought to you by Beso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...