Thanksgiving Comfort

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday, everyone!

If it were up to me, I'd wear pajamas or maternity pants to Thanksgiving dinner.  I technically could...but I chose to have friends in my life.  The next best thing may be this elastic waistband maxi skirt paired with comfy layers.  

Did you do some Black Friday shopping?

My gf and I went shopping from 12-5am.  Yes, that is AM as in I AM psycho.  Although we were half asleep, we had a great time pretending we were coherent. 


* To keep up with blogging while away from home, I'm trying this new iPad app. I realize the product links are not in my standard format, but I promise to revise them when I get back home to my desktop. 

Skirt: Anthropologie, 50% off + bday discount
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Crochet sweater: Old Navy
Purse: LV Speedy B 30


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...