Toasty Day at the Lourve



Since I didn't blog for the entire month of July, I'll be doing some catch up from our Paris trip.  You are not allowed to see my tourist shoes, nor do you want to.  Trust me, I out-frump any grandma or Berkeley hippie out there :)  So just imagine some cute platforms or something.




 I picked up this dress at Jeremy's in Berkeley.  Jeremy's is a local treasure, offering overstock items from Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.  They have a huge offering of designer goods under "salvage"...meaning they are mildly to moderately damaged.  Because I can't sew,  I opt to skip the salvage department, which I'm sure the avid-salvage shoppers are happy about.

The Lourve is absolutely breathtaking and exhausting at the same time.  It was an experience I will never forget.

Make sure to bring sandwiches or a picnic- you will need to refuel often through the ginormous footprint.  Also, lunch there will cost you at least $80USD.  So trust me, bring your own food- unless of course, you enjoy throwing money down the drain :)
 

Photobucket

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...