Trip to Tory Burch Outlet


This past weekend I had an opportunity to visit the Tory Burch Outlet in Cabazon en route to Palm Springs for a GF's bachelorette party. I was there primarily for shoes, but they had an awesome selection of handbags and accessories. The store was beautiful, organized, and the staff had excellent customer service. There were tons of their popular Revas, in addition to sandals, wedges, lots of rain boots, and pumps to choose from.
Above are some of the shoes I tried on. If my budget would allow, I would've bought 5 pairs, but I could only swing 2 pairs. The shoe prices weren't deeply discounted, but I appreciated the 25-35% discount from retail.
Check back later to see what I bought!
*mobile post

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...