Target Skirt with JCrew Cardigan







Real life happens. I wore this all day running errands, cleaning the house, and eating blueberry yogurt which I managed to get all over my tank top. I used a little creative posing to disguise it, but I wasn't about to change just because I'm a slob.

As you may know, I'm on a 60 day shopping diet and which has been manageable so far. Luckily I'll be spending the next 5 days on a business trip in Miami where I won't have much time to even think about shopping. Instead of shopping for myself I've been shopping for Mr. Granola which thinks new clothes are a waste of space and money. However, I think it's a great way to phase out his not-so-current wardrobe. Lucky him!


SHOP: tank Old Navy (similar) | cardi JCrew (similar) | skirt Target | shoes Nordstrom | necklace eBay



Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...