J. Crew Factory Wishlist

Shopping on Gilt this morning I found a FREE deal for 25% off J.Crew Factory.  The voucher claims it can be redeemed in addition to any already marked discounts.  Score!

I've purchased from J.Crew Factory online before and have been happy with the clothing.  I would say the quality is slightly lower than full line J.Crew stores, but definitely not significantly noticeable.  In fact, I've lost track which pieces are Factory in my closet.

Here's my wishlist from J.Crew factory-- which realistically, blows my budget so I'll have to be picky in buying only what I need (I need everything, right?). 

The voucher details are listed below the photo.

  • This 25% off voucher can be used on top of J.Crew Factory’s already existing sales and promotions of up to 50% off.
  • Redeem by: Sunday, April 21, 2013
  • Valid through Sunday, April 21, 2013, 11:59pm ET
  • Valid on all items except gift cards
  • For online and in-store purchases; discount applied before shipping and taxes are added
  • No adjustments will be made to previous purchases
  • Purchases made with this offer are not eligible for future price adjustment
  • Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer
  • Not valid in J.Crew retail stores or on jcrew.com
  • Valid on JCrewFactory.com & in J.Crew Factory stores only
  • One-time use only
  • Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only
  • After receiving an email confirming your order, please wait to receive a second email containing your voucher with redemption instructions

Click "Gilt City" to see the deal.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...