Girls In The City





Yes, that is sun in San Francisco, but don't be deceived!  It was freezing!  I met up with my bff for some cocktails and sushi in the city.  I decided to feature her outfit on the 'ole blog because it's just 'oh so cute'!  You know I'm a sucker for mustard and Ikat...put those together and I'm done!

OUTFIT: Except for the necklace and pumps, the rest of my outfit is 100% Forever21 and Outlet stores (Gap and Ann Taylor).  Top ($17.80), Sweater ($14.80), Belt ($6), Bracelets ($1.50), Watch ($5) and Jeans ($28).  The necklace was a big splurge from J.Crew for the full price of $39.  Ouch.


SHOP
On BFF:  skirt (similar): Athropologie/  top (similar)/  boots (similar)/  jacket (similar)

On Me:  Sweater + Bracelets + Top: F21/   Jeans (similar): Ann Taylor Outlet/  Pumps:  UO/  Belt (similar)/  necklace (similar)


Brought to you by Beso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...