Captain Obvious

This month's Bloggers Do It Better assignment is Military Chic.  My sophomore-in-high-school-self probably would've worn drawstring forest green cargo pants, because it was so cool in the 90's.  Luckily, I had this handy nautical jacket I picked up at the local Marshall's for $18.  I did shop at Marshall's in the 90s though- so one thing hasn't changed.

If I was in the miliary my name would be Captain Obvious.  I have the gift of saying awkwardly obvious things in social situations.  It's really a blessing.

Thank you again Pretty, Shiny, Sparkly for motivating me to explore my existing wardrobe :)








SHOP:   jeggings Target (similar)  /  T-shirt LOFT (similar)  /  jacket Marshall's (similar)  /  Boots via DSW, 2009 (similar)  /  purse thrifted (similar

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...