Happy Sugar Mama's Day!





I had a fabulous Sugar Mama's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all those with children. Mothers make the world a sweeter, warmer, and better place. I'm not (yet) a mom, so I've deemed this my Sugar Mama Day!

OUTFIT
There was a period of 3-4 years where I bought nothing from eBay. When I returned about 2 months ago, I found this killer bright red Escada vintage skirt ($24). Sadly, it has taken me almost that long to get the alterations done, so here is my reveal! What do you think?

Since the shirt (old from J.Crew) already had details around the neckline, I decided to wear my brooch on my belt for contrast against the red. I dig it. Do you?

My shoes were on supersale online from Urban Outfitters for $14.99. Score!

Looking at these pics, I've decided to add a wider (1 inch or so) metalic belt to my Lust List. This cheapo braided metallic belt just isn't doing it for me.

Since you can't see my earrings in the post, I decided to give a close-up.

I purchased the white watch from a night market in Taiwan...for I think, $5 USD.

SHOP
shirt (similar)/ Skirt (similar)/ Belt (similar)/ Brooch: Etsy/ Shoes: UO / watch (similar $10)/ bracelets/ earrings


GET THE LOOK (skirt)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...