Blingy Chanel 527 Self Manicure

I am obsessed with this blog, by Bisou Lounge in Oakland.  They've done an amazing job on my nails before, but I'm afraid I can't be a regular customer because of other "maintenance" things I have going on.

I tried doing an "at home" version of a Tiffany box inspired look.  As I type, my self-manicaure is on Day 3 and holding up very well :)

So much so, I decided to buy Gelish soak off gel polish with the UV lamp from Amazon to keep up my at home manicures and save some moolah.

If you need some help with either Gelish or Shellac suggestions, the ladies over at TPF Nailcare forum have been amazing!







Above are the tools I used (not picture: 100% acetone).  I use the brush dipped in acetone to shape the blue  tips.  Seche Vite is also the BEST and ONLY top coat I ever use...believe me.

SHOP:  Chanel 527 (similar)  /  Seche Vite top coat  /  Sephora nail glitter
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...