Color Blocking with Animal Print: Old Navy Coat and Loft Leopard Blouse











Please bear with me over the next few weeks, as I take my new Chanel Jumbo everywhere with me.  

This coat from Old Navy is just fab- not only is it warm, there is a zipper and toggle closure along with an oversized hood.  Because of my giant head, it's been known that most hoods for normal people are too small for me.  Thanks Old Navy for making such a cute color-blocked coat to wear with all my crazy color combo obsessions which currently is black & brown.

I'll do a post soon on all my recent jewelry finds, including this great new (to me) vintage gold bracelet from Etsy.  As many vintage stores as there are in the Bay Area, I chose to shop for vintage jewelry from Etsy because the shopping experience is so organized and easy.

SHOP:  Top, LOFT (similar)  /  jeans H&M  /  coat Old Navy  /  bracelet, Etsy  /  watch Fossill  /  shoes UO   /  purse Chanel vintage Jumbo Flap



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...