Fly Away with Tart Capelet




 I've totally jumped on the cape bandwagon this winter. And everytime I wear a cape, Mr. Granola asks me not to fly away.  I suppose all boys associate capes with superheros.

  This is the first of two capes purchased from Rue La La for a super-duper deal.  (I will wear my other one in the near future) Made by TART, originally priced at $238, I bought it for $89 then got a price adjustment down to $39 last week.  Is that even legal?  Crazy thing is I saw it on Rue La La for $29 just yesterday.  I'm not going to push my luck with the shopping gods.

The only downsides of capes are:  A) it's hard to drive in, because the armholes don't allow for much range of motion and B) best to use a handheld or crossbody bag when wearing a cape- a shoulder bag just doesn't work.

Regardless, I love how easy it is to throw over an outfit. 

SHOP:   capelet TART via Rue La La (similar)   /   Dress Rue La La (similar)  /   chambray top Ann Taylor Outlet (similar)   /   tight Missoni for Target (similar)   /   boots UO (similar)   /   belt JCrew outlet (similar)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...