Cozy with French Connection


 There really are not enough daylight hours to take outdoor photos, so here's the first to many indoor shots to come.  What time does it get dark where you are?  I never finish up work while it's still light out, so at least this is an excuse to keep my living room clean.  Or throw all my junk into a nearby corner and trick you all into thinking it's clean!




My lovely colleague invited me to her home for a dinner party- here is what I wore. Something comfy, layerable, and professional-after-hours-friendly.  I wore my studded JCrew belt backwards because the studs were more evenly distributed this way. I realize I wear a ton of stripes.  I don't think it will ever stop- I really do love 'em!

SHOP:  Maxi dress Hautelook (similar)   /   Cardigan Ideeli French Connection   /   scarf Target (similar)   /   LV Bag   /   Belt Jcrw (similar)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...