Tis the Season to Bling with my H&M Sequin Skirt


Since falling in love with the Year-Round Sequin trend, I've been keeping my eye out for a skirt.  Thanks to the inspiration from these lovely bloggers, I landed a perfect skirt within my budget at H&M this past weekend for $29 and couldn't resist wearing it out to dinner.

Credit (check 'em out too):  Caroline in the City  /  Penny Pincher Fashion  /  Ruffles & Sequins  /  Really Petite  /  Extra Petite  /  Love at First Shop







 Although in the store it looked 100% gold, I was glad at home it looked a bit olive.  Paired with my olive JCrew blouse, it looked really olive-- so with that, I decided I have an olive sequin skirt!  How cool is that?

I'm also thrilled that I fulfilled two items from my Lust List: the skirt (obviously) and my Steven Grifin Sandals.  Love 'em both and the price can't be beat!

SHOP:   Skirt H&M (similar)   /   Top JCrew (similar)   /   Cardigan BR, 2006 (similar)   /   Purse ASOS (similar)   /   Shoes Steve Madden Griffin   /   lucite necklace BR, gifted from my fab friend Jackie   / beaded necklace F21





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...