Missoni for Target Vest with ModCloth Blouse












After wearing this for a few hours, I realized I really dislike red paired with black & white.  I thought about not posting my outfit today, since I just felt like an odd ball wearing this.  However, since I wore it and the point of my blog is to experiment, I decided to post it.  Are you a fan of red, white, and black?  Can't really pinpoint what I don't like- it just reminds me of the 80's.  Not the cool part.  The lame part.

All in all, I do love my new ModCloth blouse- can't wait to restyle this.

SHOP:    blouseModcloth (similar)   /   vest Missoni for Target, $7 (similar)   /   Jeans Gap, $16 (similar)   /   bag ASOS (similar)   /   blazer Thrifted, $8 (similar)  

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...