Springy Winter with LOFT Chunky Cowl









After living in the Bay Area for 2 years, I have little understanding of the weather here.  It's moody and totally unpredictable.  Last year this time we were up to our knees in rain.  Last week it was frigid and windy.

 Sure, I label my posts under seasons, but by looking at my outfits, they're nowhere near relevant to the season.  Today was totally warm and dry...meaning it felt a bit like a dry day in San Diego.  I'm really shaking my head here.

So here's one that will be categorized under "winter" but looks a little "springy."

p.s. I love this cowl scarf.  a lot.   Sorry I can't find a link for it- it's from LOFT.

SHOP:  dress UO (similar)   /   cardi Old Navy (similar)   /   tights Missoni for Target (similar)   /   shoes Target (similar)   /   cowl scarf LOFT (similar)

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...