Target and Chanel






 Have you been to Target lately?  They have a great line of ultra soft Mossimo sweaters and cardigans.  I picked both up in my favorite color- mustard.  No surprise there, but I think I'm cut off from buying anything mustard for at least 6 months.  I am also loving these Mossimo jeggings- they are comfortable and feel exactly like my Joe's Jeans pair.

Living in the Bay Area means we can wear boots and layers almost year round.  That's my justification for the stacks and stacks of sweaters, scarves, and cardigans....taking up all the closet.  Hee...hee, sorry  Mr. Granola :)

SHOP:  Target Sweater  /  Old Navy striped tank (similar)  /  Target Jeggings (similar)  /  Etsy scarf (similar)  /  Chanel Jumbo Flap   /  Etsy and BR bracelets  /  Urban Outfitters boots (similar)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...