J.Crew Perfect Shirt and eBay Bubble Necklace









Everyone should own the J.Crew Bubble Necklace. But think twice before paying the retail price of $150 because the exact necklace is sold on eBay for <$20. Seriously.

I felt like a whale while taking these pictures. They were taken about 20 minutes after a Brazillian all-you-can-eat BBQ lunch. I was feeling quite large and in charge, but owed it to myself and my readers to snap some quick pics.

Since I love these J.Crew Perfect Shirts for work, I own about 5 of 'em. Usually after a single wear they get wrinkled and less than ideal to wear again for a professional purposes. So I've learned to wear them casually the second round. Because since I don't iron (or rather I lost my iron), my trick is to dress wrinkled clothes casually. Wa-lah!...problem fixed.

SHOP: J.Crew shirt (similar) / Mango pants (similar) / shoes Tory Burch (similar) / Necklace J.Crew via eBay / clutch Vintage LV
Enter Simply Livly's giveaway here!
Photobucket








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...