Rainy Spring Day :::: Via Spiga Trench and JCrew Mint Blouse










I'm sorta back tracking.  After spending last year incorporating more color into my wardrobe, I've found myself obsessed with neutrals and pastels this spring.  This has got to be one of the most neutral outfits featured on the 'ole blog and I'm ok with it.  In addition to coveting mint colors, I've really embraced blush colors as well.  Who says you can't backtrack a little?

After playing Kinect Just Dance with some friends last night I became obsessed with the game.  Needless to say we headed to Best Buy today and now I will be rocking out while I work out- can't wait!





SHOP:    trench Via Spiga via Rue La La (similar)   /   blouse (similar) and wool skirt (similar) J.Crew    /   boots Enzo via Jeremy's Berkeley $49   /   tights UO

 


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...