Target Cropped Pants & J.Crew Lookalikes










SHOP
: pants Target / flats Tory Burch (similar on sale) / top Nordstrom Rack (similar) / cardigan F21 (similar) / bubble necklace ebay

I'll pretend like all of you missed me these past 2 weeks of non-blogging :) Although the truth is I've missed you and blogging!

Everywhere I look bold color blocking is BAM! in your face this Spring. Have you embraced the real-life-Technicolor?

For the past year I've really wanted to love the infamous Cafe Capris from J.Crew. Every catalog features a model pairing them with an outfit that is just to die for! But everytime I try them on, the fit disappoints me. Sometimes if you're not a size 00, you just can't look like the model in the catalog!

In my search for cobalt bottoms, I came across these cropped pants at Target. Surprisingly, they are made with a heavy stretch fabric that makes them look a little higher-end and the color was so rich. I just couldn't resist and I'm so glad these were priced at $25!





J.Crew Cafe Capri $158




Target Mossimo Ankle Pant $24.99


While we're on the topic of gorgeous J.Crew goodies, below you will find my favorite find- the J.Crew Bubble Necklace lookalikes for a fraction of the price.



J.Crew Bubble Necklace $150




eBay Bubble Necklace $9.99-$20
(I own 4 different colors, LOL)

I hope everyone has a great week and fabulous Easter Weekend! What will you wear? Pastels or bolds?


Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...