If there was one thing that has been on my wish list for oh, let's say, 8+ years, it would be a professional hair dryer such as the Hana Air or a professional hair straightener like the Chi. I've owed several "drug store" hair dryers over the years, such as ConAir and Revlon, which worked fine, but I always envied my hair dresser's super-pro hairdryer.
Thanks to the folks at Misikko, I was given the privilege of reviewing the Hana Air, their top seller professional hair dryer. As you can see from this pics above, it really made a difference! After a few weeks of use, these are my observations:
+ PROS +
- My drying time was cut down by at least 25%
- Accurate temperature and air level control
- Consistent temperature
- Ease of controls
- Quality of motor- you can tell the dryer is built with quality
- Very sturdy feel
- My hair was smoother and shinier almost immediately
- The "cool" button is right where my thumb goes, so for the 1st week or so, I kept accidentally pressing it down.
- A bit heavy. But on the plus side, it's my daily arm workout :-)
Here's another before and after shot: