If a Parrot Mated With a Rainbow













We went shopping today for Mr. Granola's new job, starting this Thursday! He hit up the Mens' Shoe Dept at Nordstrom to take advantage of the Half Yearly Sale and snagged up two pairs of dress shoes for < $140. Amazing deal if you ask me, considering how costly mens' dress shoes can be! While he was checking out I ran over to the Chanel counter to pick up some new foundation.

It took only a few minutes for the sales associate to match my color. By now I was sure Mr. Granola was searching for me. Which he was, but found me immediately and said, "It's a good thing you're wearing this shirt that resembles a parrot that mated with a rainbow so I can spot you in the crowd."

And there you have it from Mr. Granola. Guys can be so funny.

Do your spouses/significant others make any funny comments about fashion?

SHOP: top F21 (similar) | shoes Hautelook (similar) | pants Mango (similar) | purse Thrifted $8 (similar) | cardigan Old Navy (similar)

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...