Tory Burch Natalya Wedge Reveal




Hi Friends!  

Long time no see!  We've been busy bees shopping for real estate, traveling, and working.  It's been awhile since I've done a reveal, so here goes one for my new Tory Burch Natalya wedge pumps.  Originally $265 I got these on sale for $185.  I realize they're not a great steal, but they're super comfortable and perfect for all the work travel I do.

















For sizing reference, I usually wear a size 7.5, but in TB Revas, I'm an 8.  I originally bought the black pair in an 8, only to find them too big because the toe box is a bit wider.  So I would suggest getting these in your true size.  However!!...the tan pair seems to run larger because they're slipping a little.  Hmmmmm.

Thanks for checking out my reveal.  I snuck in a recent purchase of my pink and orange Big Buddah Celine lookalike bag too, since it matched the boxes so perfectly :)



Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...