Red, Tan, and Black: Happy 4th of July!




 



Hope (mostly) everyone is enjoying their day off work!  Most of my colleagues took Thurs-Friday off for a 5 day weekend.  Working at home I miss these genius ideas of theirs.  Why the heck did I not get the memo?  

Do you always see Arthur S. Levine for Tahari on sample sale sites such as Rue La La and Ideeli?  I'm always weary of buying suits online, however,  kept having the temptation to buy some summer work attire such as sheath dresses.  Well, I'm glad I did because I've had great luck with the fit and love the quality of the pieces. If you're on the fence regarding Arthur S. Levine for Tahari, I say pull the trigger when it's not final sale and give it a try.  


SHOP:   dress RueLaLa (similar)  |   shoes Calvin Klein RueLaLa (similar)   |   bag Chanel (similar)   |   belt and necklace J.Crew   

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...