Black & Blue But Not Bruised












Here's the official post to these Quick Pics of the Day-- which I wore to the airport and was totally comfortable.  I don't know if I've just adjusted since moving from San Diego, but I'm actually feeling warm on most days here.  My first winter in the Bay was horrible.  I had to buy tons of socks, a Slanket (the original Snuggie) and Uggs.  I swear I have never felt so cold and wet in my entire life.  So maybe I've officially transitioned.  Whatever it is, I like it!  

I got this belt during J.Crew Factory's last extra 30% off sale.  I was a little disappointed that it's not genuine leather, but I love the color and ostrich print.


SHOP:    dress Ideeli (similar)   |   necklace eBay (here)   |   belt J.Crew (similar)   |   shoes Tory Burch    |   bag Chanel vintage (similar)

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...