Chopped the Mop





I had scheduled my bang trim for 1 hour after a baby shower I was co-hosting.  I was running late as usual and briskly walked/jogged to the salon from my house, in the infamous Bay Area mist.  Mist is just the darn most annoying thing ever.

By the time I arrived, I sat in my hair stylist's seat to find a hot mess looking back at me in the mirror.  My hair looked like a dead animal.

So my bang trim turned into a 5" haircut.  It's going to take some getting used to, but I don't regret having an extra 15 minutes in the morning.

Outfit:
This dress was on sale at my local Urban Outfitters for $29.  It seemed like a pretty versatile piece, so I decided to break the rules and wear black with blue (almost navy) and brown.

To add shape to this shapeless dress, I added a random pleather brown belt I had laying around.

These tights from UO are soooo comfortable.  I bought them in a size L and I couldn't be happier with how they feel.

How great are these ASOS oxford heels?  I checked today and they were further marked down, so grab 'em while you can.

My chambray shirt is from J.Crew- got it for a steal online.  It's my first time wearing it and I can tell it will be a go-to piece in my closet.

SHOP:  [Dress (similar) & Tights (similar): UO/ Belt (similar)/ Shirt (similar): J.Crew/ Shoes: Asos]



Brought to you by Beso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...