Strollers Are Crazy


SHOP: Cardigan: UO/ Bag: thrifted/ Top: JCrew/ scarf: Etsy/ yellow pumps: UO/ Trouser Jeans (similar): Ann Taylor Factory

We all know how tight the sale section at Anthro can get.  Add strollers to the mix and I'm outta there.  Maybe because I'm not a mom, but I think strollers are crazy and even crazier in the sale section.  It stressed me out.

I am in LOVE with my new ETSY infinity scarf. It's gorgeous. There may be a few left here.

This is my 2nd time wearing my thrifted $8 crossbody bag and I'm really digging it. The leather is buttery soft and it was in pristine condition when I found it- I hope to keep it that way...but that's wishful thinking.



Brought to you by Beso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...