Etsy Finds

As I'm sure you agree- shopping can be exhausting.  Shopping for great deals can even be more exhausting.  Although I love thrifting (new found love), it makes my allergies go bonkers!...to the point I feel miserable. Thank goodness for online shopping right?

The go-to place for me, is of course, etsy.com.  I love supporting small (very tiny) businesses and finding great pieces.    Here are a few of my March favorites:


Vintage Fashion Retro
Can't wait for the mail carrier to deliver these four beauties to my doorstep!




Demolition Daughters


Brooch Maker
I ordered a bunch of these beauties because they are so darn affordable and cute!  Can we say Coco?



Do you have go-to sellers on etsy or ebay?  Please share your favorites!
Next up for tomorrow...some of my favorite shoes and belts.


Brought to you by Beso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...