Shopping Finds

How cute is this Merona dress from Target? I thought it would be perfect for Easter, despite the $40 price tag (full price) and it's a perfect staple piece to style in so many different ways. Khaki/taupe goes with practically every color I can think of. I am considering a few different styling ideas...

Mint Slingbacks- UO*
Dress- Target

Dress- Target
Yellow Pumps

Dress- Target
Belt- UO
Shoes- F21**

*I ordered these 2 pairs of shoes from Urban Outfitters online and I love them. The pump is no longer carried in stores, so I almost considered buying every color online (of course I can't!). I would recommend going a 1/2 size down. Check their website frequently, because the "seasonal" colors go on sale and they're great deals.

** I bought these in NYC @ Forever21 and they complement so many things in my closet. Since they are "leatherette", they don't really breathe, so you might have a case of slightly sweaty feet. I also recommend going down (whole sizes only) if you are a 1/2 size.

Check back to see what I end up wearing to Easter Brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...