Strange Weather

Right before we took these pictures it looked like it was about to rain, plus my hubs was in a rush to get to work, so I didn't quite finish styling today's look. We took a few pictures, then the sun came out and made the lighting all wrong. Oh well.

I worked at home today, so this is both my Granola and Glam outfit.

I picked up this shirt at Forever21 in Times Square without trying it on. The first time I tried it on was this time and I like it. It's layer'able and can be worn year round. FYI, this is a large.



I bought my UO boots in Boise, ID on super sale. I treat them pretty poorly but they are one of my favorites and never let me down. I don't recommend treating your best friends the same way :)


SHOP: Boots (similar): UO/ Top : F21/ Necklace: UO/ Jeans: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...