Happy Cinco de Mayo!







Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!
Hubby and I moved to Northern California from San Diego where Cinco de Mayo was practically a National Holiday. I would definitely say more so than the 4th of July.

That is not quite the case in NorCal, but we made the most of it and had a night full of Mexican food, margaritas, and cervezas. As I type this, I really want a siesta!

OUTFIT:
The dress is by Merona from Target. I love how I can dress it casually (granola), like I did here, or dress it up with a blazer, tights, and pumps for work (glam).

I picked up this belt from Target yesterday and I love it! I love stretchy belts :) for obvious reasons like wearing it to Cinco de Mayo dinner.

Everything else I have worn and featured on this blog before.

SHOP: Dress + Belt (similar): Target/ Shoes: F21/ Tank: Old Navy/ Cardigan (similar): JCrew/ Brooch: UO/ Bag: thrifted

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...