Granola 2 Glam: Fushia & Blue

The goal of my blog is to use the same pieces in my closet for Granola (casual) and Glam (dressy).  Although I do this all the time, I've seldom combined them into a single post.  Here I made some subtle changes between the two styles.

Flats, tucked-in, no belt:




Can you believe I found this fab agate bracelet for $9 at a local re-sale store?  SCORE!



Added a belt, untucked, heels, and a glam necklace:

 
 

 

The point is to show how you don't have to "re-get ready" if you want to jazz up a casual outfit.  I literally threw this outfit on in less than 12 seconds and was surprised to like the color combo.

OUTFIT:  I LOVE Jeremy's in Berkeley- where I found the pink agate bracelet for $9.  Along with a million other ladies, I've been loving the Anthropologie Stormy Seas necklace forever, and finding this similar one at JEM Apparel put a big smile on my face.  It's so neutral it can be worn with anything!  After falling in love with my Pearce nude pumps from Target, I had to grab these Franco Sarto peep-toes from Nordstrom Rack!  I call this my summer cardigan- picked this pink one up along with a taupe one from Hautelook a few weeks ago.

SHOPTee LOFT  /  Cardigan Hautelook (similar)  /  Skirt JCrew Factory (similar)  /  Necklace Jem  /  Heels Franco Sarto (similar)  /  belt JCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...