Summer Where Are You?




French blue skirt + mustard cardigan does not equal French Mustard. But it sorta does, right?

The first week of summer? Not exactly in the Bay Area.

Wow, the weather has been a wreck this past week. After a few hours of rain during the day I would give up hope of taking decent outdoor pics for the blog. Actually, rainy days call for sweats and no pictures, but you know what I mean. Then all the sudden the sun would come out- just like a crazy boyfriend that acted like nothing bad ever happened. Shame on you, Weather PMS.

OUTFIT: I snagged this awesome french blue pencil skirt from my local Goodwill ($12) and after a few nip/tucks, it was perfect! (just pretend you don't see the lining peeking out- that's what I do). The sweater and blouse I found on Ideeli a few months back and quickly became staples in my granola (casual) to glam (work) wardrobe. The shoes (Pearce, on sale $17)- oh how I love 'em- they're from Target.com and they fit perfectly!

SHOP: skirt (similar) / cardigan (similar) / blouse (similar) / pumps / belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...