Europe Trip

I have traveled over 50,000 miles this year, and July it seemed I spent more time on planes, trains, and automobiles than at home.  We recently traveled to Europe, spending most of our time in France.  It was amazing and I wanted to share some sights and scenes :)





















Paris has forever captured my <3.
My best friend sent me the following quotes, which after experiencing Paris, is the truth:

"If you are lucky enough to have visited Paris as a young woman, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast"  (slight edit from Hemingway's quote)

Il n’y a que deux endroits au monde où l’on puisse vivre heureux:
chez soi et à Paris.

<3

There are only two places in the world where we can live happy:
in our home and in Paris.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...