Black & Brown Kick!





 
 




 




 
 




 
What I thought was once a faux paux, is no longer.  I'm embracing the black/brown combo this fall season and I don't think there's any turning back.  The possibilities are endless and the accessories out there are making this task pretty effortless.  Check out a few of my favorite black/brown goodies below.
 
 
SHOP:  sweater Ann Taylor (recent)  /  pants H&M (similar)  /  Bag Louis Vuitton (50% off on ebay)  /  Watch Fossil  /  Shoes Chinese Laundry (similar)



Lillybee Pumps via Hautelook


 

I'm getting excited to try more black/brown combos and will be sure to share them here with you.  Is this a combo you will try this season?



Photobucket



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...