Weekend Outfit Remix w/ Anthro Tee

Here's the t-shirt and jeans pairing I pretty much lived in this past weekend.  Typically my jeans are always more comfortable the second day anyway, so I'm happy to wear them back-to-back.  Unless of course, I fall into a puddle of mud or get into a paintball fight.

Day 1: Running to get a pedi, layered with my new lace cardi from Jeremy's.


 SHOP:   Tee, Anthro (similar)   /   Jeans, Gap Outlet (similar)   /   Purse, Chanel Vintage Jumbo (similar)  /   Jewelry, various- J.Crew, Vintage, Hautelook



Day 2: About to hit the road to Bodega Bay.  Perfect comfy outfit for a 2 hour drive out of town.

SHOP:   Tee, Anthro (similar)   /   Jeans, Gap Outlet (similar)   /   Cardi, Old Navy (similar)   /   shoes, Target (similar)


I picked this t-shirt at Anthro for 50% off a few months back and I wish I would have grabbed the other color combo pictured here:  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...