American Vintage Sweater Dress and JCrew Polka Dot Blouse




These are the most craptastic photos ever.  I would've re-taken a few of these, but guess what?  Towards the end of my photo-taking I heard some crazy thunder roaring my way.  The lighting was pretty decent, but a scary dark thunder cloud was closely approaching.  Right when I stepped foot in the house the sky turned dark and a freak thunder, lightening,  hail storm started.  What strange weather Idaho has this time of year.  (We were visiting Idaho)

This outfit is pretty much pulled from my trusty staples.  It just works for me and makes getting dressed so much easier than it was a year ago.

Also, I learned this twisty do from watching Youtube videos.  

SHOP:  Dress American Vintage via Hautelook (similar)   /   Boots via DSW (similar)   /   blouse JCrew    (similar)   /  tights UO   /   Belt target (similar)  /   Cardigan Old Navy


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...