Anthro Tweed Shorts and Insanely Chunky Cowl Scarf








Between this insanely ginormous scarf that pratically ate me alive and these crotch bunching shorts, I was a bit at war with this outfit today.   I swear these tweed shorts from Anthro fit comfortably and I don't have a camel toe.  (Yea, pretend like you didn't notice)  But I suppose if I have to do some convincing then we have a problem here.




What I do love is the color palette.  Through all my 20's my closet was filled with black and gray.  It was easy for work and it matched with everything.  So when I started re-working my closet to incorporate more colors I swore off gray.  I shouldn't do that.  It's too pretty of a color. 

SHOP:   blazer thrifted, $12 (similar)   /   shorts Anthro $118 $22 (similar)   /   tights and top UO   /   shoes ASOS (similar)   /   bag Chanel   /   biggest cowl scarf ever Hautelook (similar)


Ends 12midnight 02/24/12


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...