J.Crew Paired with Target for Missoni Cardigan






 at Beso.com





I'm going to dress like Spring because I want it to be Spring.  

This camel skirt and blush blouse were recently purchased from J.Crew on super sale.  This past year I've put a huge effort into adding color to my wardrobe, but then I realized I was missing some neutral tones- so here's the result.  And because of these neutral pieces, I was finally able to pair my Missoni (for Target) cardigan after going unworn for nearly 5 months.  It all works out in the end with some smarter and resourceful shopping skills.  Another lesson learned from my blogging journey.


SHOP:  J.Crew skirt (similar) and blouse (similar)   /   Missoni for Target cardigan (similar)   /   BR necklace gifted from friend   /   Pumps Cole Haan via Rue LaLa (similar)
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...