J.Crew Trouser Jeans Paired with Stripes




Pin It
I'm not sure if winter will ever officially arrive, which has both its up and downsides.  I was really hoping to get more use of my coats, rain boots, and chunky scarves.  But I'm happier when the sun is shining and I get to spend more time outdoors.

Mr. Granola and I got all our errands done by early afternoon, so we decided to take a walk down to the Marina.  As I was taking these photos, he was (im)patiently waiting for me to change into my gym clothes so we could take advantage of the beautiful day.  Carpe Diem, right?  Best part was stopping by the sake factory (*sake, as in the yummy Japanese alcoholic beverage) on the way home to do a tasting.  Ahhhh...it was splendid.

* I realize most of America does not live near a sake factory, so when I proofread this post, it sounded a little odd.

Don't forget to enter the EO Jewelry giveaway here.

Ends 12midnight 02/24/12

SHOP:   J.Crew top (similar) and jeans (similar)   /   vest via Hautelook (similar)   /   purse Chanel   /   necklace c/o EO Jewelry (sponsor








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...