Navy Sweater Dress and Burberry Rain Boots





Living in San Diego for over 10 years, the thought of owning rain boots or an umbrella never crossed my mind. Nor did owning a sweater dress because there was nothing "sweater material" in or near my closet. Now I find myself with these ultra comfy Burberry rain boots and even owning a Missoni (for Target) umbrella! Hey, they do qualify as accessories. Oh how things have changed now that I'm a Bay Area girl. Funny thing is, the first winter living here, we lost over $100 worth of umbrellas and I (personally) lost 3 coats. Plus we had to buy socks, lots-O-socks.

In reality, weather directly influences what you wear, not just something you talk about with strangers. Even though I'm covered in layers, under those tights and boots, my legs are lathered in self-tanning lotion! I'm leaving for Palm Springs tomorrow and will be shedding all these layers to hangout at a desert resort with some of my closest friends! Now if only I could find my flip-flops....and those dresses with spaghetti straps....

SHOP: Dress (similar) / red blouse Modcloth (similar) / tights UO (similar) / boots Burberry (on sale) / coat Old Navy (similar)

Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...