Urban Outfitters for the Oldies











Spring is in full bloom and I couldn't be happier!  

Here's what I wore to a grand opening of a local wine bar-- most of the outfit is from Urban Outfitters.  Which by the way, I was obsessed with during most of my 20's.  Who doesn't love their sale rack?  Plus they hold the best online sales.  Now I can't help but feel like an old hag when I shop there.  I'm pretty sure I went through the same thing with Bebe back in the day,-- where after the age of 24, all the stuff  at Bebe seemed so "slutty" and "flashy."   

So I guess I'm now learning to weed through the "hipster wear" at UO and find staples like this dress and blazer.  Some of my favorite shoes and all-time favorite opaque tights are from Urban, so I'll remain a loyal (oldie) shopper despite my age :)


SHOP:    dress (similar) and blazer (similar) Urban Outfitters   /   tights DKNY   /   wedge pumps via Hautelook (similar)   /   necklace eBay

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...