50% Select Sales @ LOFT: Restock On Basics

Thanks to La Vie Petite I've been hooked on LOFT for the past 2 years.  Prior to then I had never stepped foot into a store.  During my first visit there the very nice sales associate explained to me that every season they design clothing so that everything in the store goes with everything in the store.  So hypothetically, you could go through picking pieces with your eyes closed and end up looking ok.  Sounds so easy, right?

Well, I'm not so trusting in their concept, but I love going to LOFT for basics and their sales are to-die-for.  These are the items I picked up during their 50% of select styles + 40% sale items.  I don't believe I've ever paid full price for anything there, which is really hard to do since everything goes on sale.

I would suggest signing up for their emails as that's how I stay up to date on their sales.  


1) Button Back Tulip Tee

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...