Lace Blouse With Thrifted French Blue Skirt







White.  A color I should enjoy wearing before we have kids.  

I've been looking for a shirt with unfinished lace edges and was immediately drawn to this when shopping on Hautelook.  I added lace trim to my wedding dress because it's one of my favorite looks.  Something about a scalloped lace edge makes anything look feminine and classic.
My wedding dress

I found this skirt at my local Goodwill during the first thrifting trip of my life.  From that day on, I was hooked.  Later this week I will be writing a post about my thrifting journey and I hope you find it interesting.


SHOP:   lace blouse Hautelook (similar)   /  skirt thrifted Goodwill (similar)  /   pumps Cole Haan (similar)   /   bracelets Hautelook  /   necklace JCrew (similar)   

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...